Monday, 27 June 2016

End Of Year Show - Reflection

It was finally time to celebrate the work we had produced over the last two years at College, the end of year show was a fantastic experience for us students to present the work that we are particularly proud of to our teachers, friends and family. The evening began early for the students because we had a lot of setting up to do, we each had a large cardboard stand to stick our work to as well as a desk for us to place our remaining work on. After a stressful couple of hours of setting up, our guests started to arrive. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of people that turned up to the show and it was fantastic to see them enjoy the work that we had individually produced. It was incredible to watch people that I have never met before looking at my stand with a clear interest in my projects, it made me feel extremely proud of the work I have produced.


Towards the end of the evening, the lecturers had the opportunity to celebrate our work and give personalised awards to the students that they felt deserved a special mention. It was a lovely way to end the evening and it made me realise how thankful and honoured I am to have studied Media at Bath College, it was an amazing experience and I have gained a range of transferable skills that will help when I move onto higher education in September.


No comments:

Post a Comment