Monday, 23 May 2016

Peer Assessment

I was given the task to peer assess another publishing student's FMP. Abbie Nelson has created animal themed art prints and photography to sell on a website, the money will all be donated to wildlife charity's. Abbie sent me a link to her FMP blog so I had the chance to look through her progress throughout the project. I was impressed by the detailed posts, she has reflected on her own work and has written up about the areas she can improve on before actively perfected her errors. Abbie has looked at the brief all the students were given and she has completed each critia to the best of her ability, I can tell that she has put in a lot of effort. I know Abbie well so I know how much she loves animals and I believe one of the reasons she has done so well is because she is passionate about the topic. The website that Abbie has created looks proffessional and polished, the colour scheme compliments her personal brand as well as the animal theme, the home page of her site includes photos that she has taken and also photos that she will be selling which is great because the customers will be able to get a taste of what Abbie is selling as soon as they click on the website.


1 comment:

  1. Interesting comments. I agree about the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete