Now that I have completed my research I have a solid foundation for my project. I believe that my product is suitable for the market, a shoebox is self explanatory and that is why I want to take mine further whilst focusing on what is inside the shoebox. My project is based around health and fitness and that is why the unique shoebox is designed to hold trainers, I am hoping to work around inspiring my audience through the motivation of health and fitness, doing this through package design and branding may be slightly tricky but knowing I have that goal will help me to keep focused when I'm designing. Whilst taking part in my research project I have realised the importance of branding because that is what familiarises the consumers with the product. Branding is also a way of showing off the meaning behind the product, when I am planning out how to brand my shoebox I will need to consider how I can clearly show the health and fitness theme of the design.

No comments:
Post a Comment