Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Production Target 3 - PT.3.1 - Research Project


I have pitched my research findings to the lecturers and other students, I discussed what my project will be and why I have chosen it, I then spoke about the primary and secondary research I have conducted so far. The feedback I recieved was mixed, the students and lecturers highlighted that I haven't yet conducted any research into branding my product, they also noticed that I have more secondary research than primary research, this made me realise that I should balance it out in order to get the highest grade I can. The feedback made me realise how much more planning I have to get done before begining to design the packages for the sports shoes.

I used powerpoint for my pitch but I only included images and no text, this way the presentation looks more proffessional and it allowed me to interact with the audience and talk freely about my project instead of just reading off a screen. I have learnt this technique throughout my time at Bath College, we have taken part in plenty presenting tasks which is a great way to boost my confidence and practise speaking infront of a large audience.

Overall I am pleased with how my presentation went, I only spoke for a few minutes however in that time I managed to cover the 'what, why when and how' aspects of my project. Usually, I shy away when speaking infront of a group of people although considering how many times I have practised presenting thoughout the last year, I felt suprisingly confident which made it easier for me to get my points across and answer the questions from the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment