For part of my final project I will be using branded drawstring bags to show off my idea for the trainers, I needed to order some plain bags from online but obviously I didn't want to spend too much incase I couldn't use them for some reason. I then found some individual bags on eBay, I was happy with the price of the bags however I only ordered two, a black one and a white one, I thought this would be sensible because if I could always order more or if I wasn't completely happy then I could always order another bulk and I wouldn't have wasted much money.
Drawstring bag: £1.99 x 2
I have been doing research into how much it would cost to print in cardboard for the shoebox, I found a site online that gave me a good idea price of cardboard. On this site, it offers bulks of ready made cardboard boxes, I do not want to purchase this because the original plan was for me to design the box on an Apple Mac software then somehow print on the cardboard. The website I looked on gave me a good idea of how much cardboard printing costs.
A drawstring bag that I could personalise with my own brand was part of my overall product. Orgininally I ordered some polyester bags from online however I realised that I was going to use the logo iron on technique but the heat wouldn't be compatable with the polyester therefore I ordered some simple cotton bags from eBay. I ordered different sizes because I am hoping to also show a couple of different sized box's and if I have a range of sizes for both packages, the display will look much more polished.
I found a website that allowed me to personalise iron on transfer paper, I uploaded a png of three different 'Ava' logo's, each a different colour. Once I have recieve my order, I will iron on the logo's to the drawstring bag's. The website allows you to choose the size of the transfer paper so I decided to order two A4 sheets and one A5 sheet, the idea behind this was so the size of the logo's can correspond with the different sized bags.
No comments:
Post a Comment