I searched for Nike's Twitter account as it is a good example of a fast selling, world renowned brand, the account gave me inspiration for my branded Ava twitter page. I noticed that the majority of accounts that Nike follow are famous sporting legends personal pages which is useful for the company if they want the accounts to promote the brand. Nike also tweet short and concise messages to create an impact, I have noticed that they also inlude a link to a blog post or webite to show the longer message. Twitter is known for their hashtags and they can be extremly powerful, Nike use hashtags to focus on keywords that are relevent to their business.
To make the Ava twitter page successful, I have looked into expert companies and social media pages that have influenced me, so that I can use the Twitter page to be able to interact with them on a regular basis in the hope that the number of consumers will increase. To do this, I used the Twitter search to find customers, like-minded prospects and influences by the media. I then followed these different accounts and I plan to interact with them as much possible, this can demonstrate to the consumers that I am willing to share tips and advice from other sources.
After looking for inspiration, I optimised my Twitter bio to make sure that the company's identity and voice are branded well. It includes a link in my bio to a personal account so that it configures a consistent tone so that people are able to clearly understand the brand and what the company does. Adding a human element to my tweets will also build personality around the business and avoid a faceless organisation. I also plan to post about non-business related tweets to widen to target audience.
I believe that Tweeting regularly is a sign of an active profile, so I have aimed to post daily and engage with Twitter consistently. One way to make sure this happens even when I'm busy is using a service which sets up pre-scheduled tweets for particular times in the future. There are several sites that allow this to happen, for example Hoot Suite. In order to engage with Twitter, I have retweeted related Tweets as this will help to link me and cement my own thought leadership within my brand. Following trends and hashtags will help me to find a way to a make a relevant connection to my brand.




No comments:
Post a Comment