When making my branded bags, I used the iron on technique. Throughout the process I was extremely careful because I was aware that the iron was at the maximum temperature so I could have easily burnt myself. I also made sure that the surrounding area was clear because if I were to trip over anything, including the iron wire, I could have caused myself an injury. I also made sure that I carried out the process on my own therefore if I hurt myself it would have been my own fault and if I let someone help me out and they got burnt or if they were involved in another injury, I would have felt partly responsible.
When cutting out the net for my shoebox, I used an extremely sharp scalpel that I could have easily cut myself with if I used it incorrectly. I held the scalpel securely like a pen and gently cut along side of a ruler, I made sure that I didn't press down too hard because I didn't want to make the scalpel loose track and slide off the paper because that could have caused a dangerous cut. As well as potentially causing harm to myself, if I didn't use a board underneath the card, I would have made cuts and dents on the desk at College and I wouldn't want to be responsible for that damage, especially because it isn't my personal property.


No comments:
Post a Comment