Monday, 21 March 2016

Current Idea Mindmap

I now have a set idea for my fmp so I have created a mindmap to breifly spread out my ideas to make it clear to me as well as others who are still unsure of my chosen project. The mindmap demonstrates that I have been thinking about the foundation of the idea; how I will market my product, how I will brand the trainers and who the audience is. I have yet to conduct qualitive and quantitave research and I have highlighted what I will be using to find my primary and secondary research, when the research section of my project is complete then I can begin to design the branding.
The name of the trainer brand has not been finalised therefore I wanted to note down a bunch of words related to the theme of my project in order to help me finally come up with a name, once I decide on the name I can then begin to design my logo on Illustrator. As you can see, initially I thought of the idea of using three letter which stand for three words related to fitness. Throughout my research I will be using focusing groups to get feedback for the names that I like the sound of and eventually the name will be finalised.

No comments:

Post a Comment