Questions:
- Do you take notice of the packaging when buying the shoes?
- What kind of package do you prefer when buying shoes? Box? Bag?
- Would an interesting package make you want to look at that particular brand of shoe?
- How important do you think the package design is?
As well as focus groups and questionnaires, looking online for unique marketing ideas will be useful for me to come up with an idea that is relevant to fitness. Gaining knowledge through qualitative research will allow me to look at marketing campaigns that have already happened and I can look at how successful or unsuccessful they have been which will teach me what not to do. I am planning on looking into articles that list the top marketing campaigns for sports brands. YouTube is becoming as popular and as useful as Google search therefore I will also be looking on YouTube at previous sport brands adverts to look at different ways company's entice their audience. Looking into companies that are famous for their package design will give me a better idea what designs have been successful which will help me understand what attracts customers. Apple popped into my head straight away when I thought of popular packages; although packaging may seem secondary to mosst consumer companies, Apple is known to take care of each tiny detail of the packaging to make it immaculate.
No comments:
Post a Comment