The images linked to sporting activities relate to the overall theme of my project and that is why I have clearly highlighted that on the moodboard, being clear of the theme will allow me to recognise what to base all aspects of the project on. I have included images that demonstrate the package idea that I have, a personally branded shoebox and a drawstring bag will be the two products that I will work on designing and they will be my final products. Finally you will notice that I have shown a variety of sports brands on the board, I did this allow myself to have a look at similar brands to the one I will be coming up with. Sticking the logos down on paper made is easier for me to analyse them to notice the pros and cons.
Tuesday, 8 March 2016
FMP Preperation
The images linked to sporting activities relate to the overall theme of my project and that is why I have clearly highlighted that on the moodboard, being clear of the theme will allow me to recognise what to base all aspects of the project on. I have included images that demonstrate the package idea that I have, a personally branded shoebox and a drawstring bag will be the two products that I will work on designing and they will be my final products. Finally you will notice that I have shown a variety of sports brands on the board, I did this allow myself to have a look at similar brands to the one I will be coming up with. Sticking the logos down on paper made is easier for me to analyse them to notice the pros and cons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment